Samsung usually bundles paid content, apps, and premium service subscriptions for free as a part of its high-end smartphone package to sweeten the deal for its customers. Last year, the company bundled $575 worth freebies with the Galaxy S5, and earlier this year it bundled 22 premium apps and services with the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 edge.
After the official launch of the Galaxy Note 5 and the Galaxy S6 edge+, the company has listed all the premium content that will be offered for free to the owners of these new phablets. The list includes art apps like the ArtRage that will be useful for Galaxy Note 5 owners, The Economist and NY Times subscriptions for news junkies, and Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft for gaming enthusiasts.
If you’ve pre-ordered or purchased either of these devices, be sure to check out these premium apps and services and make full use of them.
- Art Rage – For drawing and painting using advanced real-life like tools.
- Driver Speedboat Paradise – High-speed boat racing game.
- The Economist – A 6-month premium subscription that is valued at $64.
- Empire: Four Kingdoms – A strategy-based game with multiplayer option.
- The Guardian – A 6-month premium subscription that is valued at $24.
- Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft – A strategy card game that is quite popular these days.
- Kindle for Samsung – One ebook free every month that is valued at $50.
- Komoot – Hiking and bicycling app with 3 regional bundles including topographic maps, real-time navigation and more.
- Lifesum – A 6-month Gold subscription of a Goal tracking app.
- NY Times – A 6-month subscription (3 months in the US and Canada).
- OneDrive - 100 GB of storage space for 2 years that is valued at $48.
- PES Club Manager – Comes with additional in-game value to spend.
- Scribd – A 3-month subscription to unlimited access that is valued at $27.
- SketchBook – Sketching app.
- TripAdvisor - 15% off on your total (up to $100) the next time you book a tour through TripAdvisor.
If You Use Adblock ? Please Deactivate Adblock For this Site! This website is living on advertisement. Thank You.Dismiss Notice