1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X2i Qmobile X2i Hard Reset ?

Discussion in 'QMobile - FAQ, Guide, How To, Tutorials' started by QTab300, Nov 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. QTab300

QTab300 ✮ Junior Member ✮ Registered ✔ Verified ✔

Hello, how to hard reset qmobile x2i 3G mobile, ?

2. ViVo

ViVo Moderator Staff Member Customer Support Registered ✔

Here is the method for hard reset of Qmobile X2i

1- Press and hold volume down and then press power button until you see MMI test and Safe Mode.

2- There are two options in Safe Mode "SMT" and "Assemble", press Assemble and then press reset

3- You will see Factory data reset here. Press it and then press "Reset phone" then press " Erase everything" and you are done

3. ViVo

ViVo Moderator Staff Member Customer Support Registered ✔

Today we discuss how to reset pattern lock, Google Account of Qmobile X2i 3G Model. Hard reset of Qmobile X2i 3G is different from any other Qmobile Model. But we can take same advantages by using this hard reset procedure. As we can remove pattern lock, Password, Google Account from Qmobile X2i 3G. The Qmobile X2i 3G Play runs on Android 4.4.2 so it works like other Android smartphone.

[​IMG]

Note:

Your Cellphone battery should charge, and remove SIM And Memory Card. Remember Hard reset procedure of Qmobile X2i 3G will remove all user data from Mobile.

Pictures are attached for your help………….
    Turn off mobile

Press and hold volume down Button and then press power button until you see Mobile light on but no display Now Release Power Button. After 15 seconds you will see two options in MMI test mode:

[​IMG]
    SMT Assemble
    This is the main trick of Qmobile X2i 3g hard reset if are able to fine MMI test mode. Some friends do not release power button and Mobile goes to save mode.
    Here are two options in test Mode "SMT" and "Assemble", click on SMT for hard reset if you know Pattern lock than click in Assemble.
    [​IMG]
    Now you will see Factory test options select last option which is (Restore the Factory settings)
    [​IMG]
    Click on Restore the factory settings from next option.
    You Are Done now your Qmobile X2i 3G will restart automatically.

You can apply this hard reset procedure of Qmobile X2i 3G if your cellphone works slow or gives (memory full close or delete any app) option again and again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sania

Sania ✮ New Member ✮ Registered ✔

hard reset of Qmobile X2i and x6i and all spd 7715

1- volume down and power button

2- two options "SMT" and "Assemble"

3- go smt and last option is reset

without pin or pattern this is 10000000% tested

5. shakir77

shakir77 ✮ Junior Member ✮ Registered ✔

Thanks trick working .