1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I7 QMobile Noir i7 Root

Discussion in 'QMobile - FAQ, Guide, How To, Tutorials' started by M0YAL, Nov 18, 2014.

1. M0YAL

M0YAL Subscribers
    Hyderabad, India
    Verified Customer

Devices:
    iPhone 6s
    So here we go guys today i’m gonna tell you how to root your Qmobile Noir i7.

Disclaimer: This might void your Warranty (but its qmobile :p) or do something which you don’t want. No one will be held responsible if anything takes a wrong turn.

Things you Need:

If you Can’t figure how to install the drivers follow this method (Here).

Steps:
    First of all install PDA net, Enable usb debugging on your phone and connect it (in USB Storage mode) with the computer follow the setup accordingly so that it can install the device drivers. Disconnect your phone from the computer after this

Unzip SP flash tool, run it (as administrator) and select the Scatter file which you downloaded earlier. Check only recovery box and double click on the location of the recovery, now select the CWM recovery from where you downloaded it and press the download button.(don’t close SP tool)

[​IMG]

Remove the battery and connect your phone with the computer(without battery). Now SP tool will flash CWM recovery to your device, after done it will show a green tick mark like this.

[​IMG]

Disconnect the Phone, insert battery and Press Volume up + Power buttons as soon as you see Qmobile’s logo release the Power button, it will take you into the recovery. First create a full Nanaroid backup. Now flash Superuser.zip from the Sdcard which you have downloaded earlier. after its done reboot into system. Your Phone is Rooted.

Create full Backup(including IMEI/NVRAM) with MTK Droid Tool.

Now the phone is Rooted but its running a Secure adb(secure kernel) so MTK Droid Tool does not work unless it has root shell access.

[​IMG]

So we’re gonna Flash Unsecure Kernel/boot. Download the unsecure boot and Repeat the above process but instead of recovery, check BOOTIMG and select its location and hit the download button. Remove the battery and connect phone with the computer.

open MTK tool and connect your phone now it has root shell access. Backup IMEI/NVRAM and also create a full backup of your phone just in case.

[​IMG]

All Done!!! Enjoy your Rooted device and try not to flash anything which is not meant for your device.

Let me know if you found any bugs

Need a Pre-rooted Stock ROM, head HERE

• Like Like x 1