1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPad

Discussion in 'Apple - FAQ, Guide, How To, Tutorials' started by Eliya, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Eliya

Eliya Member

"I have a long-distance relationship with my boyfriend, we usually attach recent pics of our daily life to each other on email. Now I want to get these photos of my boyfriend stored in my iPad, what can I do? Any help? How to transfer photos from PC to iPad?"
    "I borrowed a Canon Camera from my cousin to take pictures on my trip to Japan, I took a lot of beautiful cherry blossom. Now I have to return the Canon to my cousin and I saved those images into my PC? Guys, is there any software or something that I can use to transfer those photos from my PC to iPad? Thanks in advance. "

When checking the forum, you will see a large quantity of iOS users asking this kind of issue. In recent years, transfer photos from PC to iPad is an urgent issue that iDevice users trying to solve. When talk about transferring photos from PC to iPad, may be you will think about iTunes or others, how about trying iOS Transfer? Of course, there are many ways for you to sync your photos from computer to iPad. For example, the most convenient one, use iOS Transfer, the excellent data manage software for iOS users no matter you use iPhone, iPad or iPod. Below I will tell you how to transfer photos from PC to iPad with the help of this data transfer program.

iOS Transfer, a useful and complicated iOS data transfer tool, allows you to copy data between iOS, iTunes, computer, and so on. You don't need to have complex steps to operate the transfer, what you need is simply few steps: Connect, choose and transfer. Yes, that's all you need to do. Not only text files like contacts, text messages, call logs are transferrable, but also media files like videos, photos and music are all supported. Come and get a further guide shown below.

iOS Transfer – copy photos from PC to iPad

With iOS Transfer, you are allowed to add, deleted and export your image files between your computer and iPad as you like. You can manage them without any difficulty.

http://www.transphone.net/downloads/ios-transfer.exe

http://www.transphone.net/downloads/m-ios-transfer.dmg

Step 1 Install and connect your iPad
    After downloading and installing the program on your computer, you will see the interface as below asking you to connect your iPad to the computer with the USB cable. After that, it will automatically detect your device.
    29ae60ba6e2e75be17724b61f2c266ac.png
    Step 2 Add photos to iPad
    In the left column, all types of data will be listed according to the file type. Tap "Photos" to get the photo window. Click "Add" and then "Add Folder". Then, a window will pop up for you to choose the pictures you want.
    37d9cd2a45afbdc57bf8ee9bcc4888dd.png

With the above two steps, you can have all the photos you want transferred, as well as contacts, videos, text messages, etc. It also allows you to transfer movies from computer to iPad. You may wonder, is it possible to copy contacts directly from iPhone to iPad? Of course, you can, you can transfer data between iPhone, iPad, iPod, computer or iTunes. Feel free to leave us comment below if you have any suggestion or face any difficulty while using this wonderful data transfer software.

@transphone

• Like Like x 1